Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween fun

Having worked with Adobe Illustrator since it was version 1.0 I do a lot of doodling in this very popular vector artwork application. During Drawlloween 2015 I drew these two weirdos for the "candy" prompt.
And just the other day, one of my favorite artists, @scaredofbees posted a weird little candy corn character which got my brain on the candy corn train of thought. Thinking about how weird candy corn is got me thinking about what is weirder than candy corn, and I came up with the following list.
Since the idea made me think of the work of another one of my favorite artists @tomguald I attempted to copy the format of some of his cartoons, as a sort of tribute.

Happy Halloween! And let me know which of the weirdos above is your favorite.


No comments: